Importance And Uses Of Rose Flowers
As years bring tremendous changes and a new growth, a new variety of roses are being introduced worldwide. The new tone and various coloured roses that gives contrast of colours and fragrance, no matter if it’s miniature or hybrid on a pot or on a ground, everyone takes the pride in producing their own garden of roses.
Not surprisingly, the presence of multiple buyers and strong market inspired the rose farmers and gardeners to produce more. Even the breeders won a prize in different shows, just as the best. It grew more popularity as the production steadily increased as years went. Roses, as already known for centuries, it is always the flower of choice for home, flower arrangement, surprise gift in any occasions and events. People used rose flowers for this purpose. Throughout the years of using roses at home and occasionally,I would like to share additional uses, I’m reviewing all the wonderful benefits of it.
Uses of rose flower
1. Good centerpiece on the table
2. Flower arrangement
8. Sweet freshener (house,car,cabinet drawers,office)
9. Fashion and accent pieces for; Hair, cloth, gown, shoes, bags
10. For business
11. Window garden decors
12. Bridal veil, bridal flower
15. Flores De Mayo or Mayflower festival
17. Boutonniere for black suit
18. Favorite model subject of photographers, artist, printers, and wood carvers
19. Wall decors
20. Rose designs for arts, paintings, jewelries, tattoos, wood and food carvers,embroidery, schools,billboard, printing,( dresses, Prom gown, bed sheets and pillow cases) glass wares( tea sets, coffee cups, glasses, plates)
21. Perfect for landscaping in parks; amusement parks, industrial places, mansions, castles, schools, cemetery.
22. Float decorations
23. For offering; altar, grave
24. For human names, song lyrics and animal names
25. Bed of roses for newly married couple
26. Rose oil and rose water
27. Fragrant rose petals as a refreshing bubbles on a bath tub
28. For decorations in any event like; weddings, Valentine’s day gifts, festivities, birthdays, appreciations, graduations, inaugurations and ceremonies.